The Romania Oil and Gas Downstream Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies. We analyzed the impact of COVID-19 (Corona Virus) on the product industry chain based on the upstream and downstream markets, on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry are pointed out.
The Romanian oil and gas downstream market is expected to witness a CAGR of more than 2%, during the forecast period of 2020 – 2025. Factors, such as upgradation of the current downstream infrastructure and increasing investment in the refining and the petrochemical sectors, are expected to drive the market studied. However, on the flip side, there has been a decrease in the oil processing capacity from 35 million metric ton in 2000, to 13.5 million metric ton in 2018, due to less oil and gas processing infrastructure in the country. This, in turn, is expected to restrain the market, during the forecast period.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Romania Oil and Gas Downstream Market: OMV Petrom SA, Rompetrol SA, Lukoil Oil Company, Serinus Energy Company, and Total SA.
June 29, 2020: OMV Petrom is the winning bidder for an oil and gas exploration block in the Black Sea, offshore Georgia
OMV Petrom, the largest energy company in South-Eastern Europe, is pleased to confirm that it has been selected as the winner of the open international tender held by the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia for the Offshore Block II. Peter Zeilinger, member of the Executive Board, responsible for Upstream: „We continue our plans to expand our upstream activities in the Black Sea region. This is another milestone, after signing a contract to enter the Han Asparuh exploration license in offshore Bulgaria. It is a natural continuation of our more than 40 years of experience in the Romanian Black Sea waters.”
The block will be formally awarded only if negotiation of a Production Sharing Contract is successfully finalized. If so, OMV Petrom will obtain the rights to conduct oil and gas exploration activities in Block II, located on the shelf and within the economic zone of the Georgian offshore Black Sea.
3/10/16: Rompetrol Automates Downstream Business in Romania
Rompetrol Downstream, part of KMG International Group, has started the extensive rollout of OpenTAS including complete SAP integration at several of its sites in Romania. The project also includes connecting the existing field equipment. Last week, the Zarnesti site was the fourth tank farm to go operational.
By implementing the integrated system landscape, the company will enjoy the benefits of an automated supply chain at six tank farms and the country’s largest refinery – Petromidia Navodari. The introduction of the automation solution developed by international software and consulting company Implico forms part of a USD 6 million modernization program that KMG International Group announced in late 2015. Rolling out the OpenTAS standard solution and introducing SAP integration enables Rompetrol Downstream to comprehensively automate supply chain processes across all forms of transportation. The new solution also provides for comprehensive access control by automatic identification of truck and driver. The automatic preparation of delivery documents including the respective approvals creates the foundation for the trouble-free road transport of oil products.
Key Market Trends
Petrochemical Sector is expected to Dominate the Market
– Romania’s government is planning to expand its petrochemical industry in the future. This growth can be attributed to the growing population in the country and an improvement in the living standards of the country. Although renewable energy sources are gaining popularity around the country, petroleum fuel remains a major energy source.
– This trend is expected to continue for the next few decades and benefit all the sectors of the petroleum industry. In 2018, Rompetrol Raffinate and OMV Petrom announced that they may continue investing in the downstream sector.
– In 2018, Rompetrol Rafinare, the only company in Romania operating petrochemical facilities, announced the restart of the high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plant, on the platform of Petromidia refinery.
– Furthermore, by the end of 2018, OMV Petrom announced that it explored the possibility to develop petrochemical activities at Petrobrazi refinery, by building a petrochemical plant, according to the strategy of Austria’s OMV for the period 2018-2025.
– Thus, such developments and the expansion projects in the country are expected to drive the market studied, during the forecast period.
Increasing Investment and Upgradation of Downstream Industry to Drive the Market
– As of 2018, Romania ranks 11th in the world hierarchy of regional oil producers, with proven reserves of 200 million metric ton of oil, without taking into consideration the oil potential of the Romanian Black Sea plateau area under current exploration.
– The increasing production of gas and oil is expected to increase the refinery capacity of the country. For instance, in September 2019, KazMunaiGas International (KMGI) announced that it is planning to double the production capacity at the Petromidia Refinery. The investment for the expansion of refinery may be around USD 2 billion, and the capacity is expected to reach around 10 million metric tonnes per year.
– Furthermore, in April 2019, a new PolyFuel unit started at the Petrobrazi refinery. The PolyFuel unit of Petrobrazi refinery is the first of its kind, valorizing C4 and C5/C6 fractions into high-quality gasoline and middle distillates and increasing the overall production of these products.
– Therefore, the aforementioned developments are expected to drive the Romanian oil and gas downstream market, during the forecast period.
Influence Of The Oil and Gas Downstream Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Oil and Gas Downstream market.
– Oil and Gas Downstream market recent innovations and major events.
-A detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Oil and Gas Downstream market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Oil and Gas Downstream market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Oil and Gas Downstream market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Oil and Gas Downstream market.
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on an Romania and regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Romania Oil and Gas Downstream Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +email@example.com.