Pleasanton, California – September 30, 2020 – In this Digital Age of online shopping, brick-and-mortar locations must focus on every touchpoint of a customer’s journey to create an enticing experience. Shoppers are more than ever looking for social destinations where they can share and connect with family and friends. Créatif was envisioned to meet this changing retail atmosphere. At Créatif, it’s all about delivering a distinct experience that integrates into their customers’ lives.
As fittingly described in trade publications, “Créatif’s award-winning décor is unlike any other art studio concept – bright and contemporary.” The studio has won multiple international awards for their one-of-a-kind design.
Variety of options to enthuse all ages and skill levels:
Unlike other art studios, Créatif’s customers have a wide selection of painting surfaces such as canvas, ceramics, rocks, unfinished wood, and pottery items, that are suitable for all ages and skill levels.
Much thought has gone into the planning of their service offerings, making them attractive for all art enthusiasts.
- Walk-Ins welcome all day. Customers can use their ArtPad app for inspiration.
- Créatif hosts artsy paint parties. These private art parties also provide for food and beverage options from contracted caterers.
- Painting workshops are instructor led painting sessions, suitable for everyone. Unlike the Paint & Sip studios, these workshops are open to all ages and are perfect for community collaboration and family bonding.
- Art Explorer classes are designed for little artists, 3 to 6-year-old and help them find their artistic expression in a stimulating and encouraging environment.
- Summer Camps are for ages 5-12 and offer STEAM based projects with half and full day camp options.
NBC California Live was at the studio to experience their creative space and share it with the viewers. The news segment can be seen here.
Where Art meets Technology:
Créatif has developed a brilliant ArtPad app that Walk-In customers use for art instruction and inspiration. Their ArtPads have step by step video lessons and images of painted samples that help customers with ideas to get started on their project.
Drying Stations are available in the studio for customers to dry their artwork and take it with them the same day.
According to Jaya Aiyar, Founder of Créatif – “Integrating Art with Technology has allowed us to transform the traditional Art Studio into an exciting and experiential community destination.”
Art is for all ages – It impacts a child, both now and in the future:
Several studies have concluded the positive impact of Art on young children. However, a 2012 study in Houston looked at art in middle schoolers, from a wide variety of backgrounds and determined that even at an older age, art has positive effects.
As more and more schools are moving away from having an arts program, there is no better time than today to start participating in art activities with family and friends, to improve overall well-being and future advancement.
For complete information about the Créatif Franchise Program, visit: https://www.creatif-franchise.com/
Check-out the Créatif website here.
Company Name: Creatif Franchising LLC
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:5480 Sunol Blvd. Suite 2
Country: United States