The family-owned art logistics company Fine Art Shippers is pleased to offer specialty moving services for fine art, antiques, and other valuables.
NEW YORK, NY, US, October 16, 2020 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Fine Art Shippers, a family-owned art logistics company run by dedicated professionals, is pleased to offer specialty moving services for fine art, antiques, and other valuables. Fine Art Shippers operates all over the United States, delivering cost-effective, efficient, and safe art transportation solutions to the art community. The list of our services includes local and interstate art moving, international art shipping, art packing and crating, art insurance, art storage, art brokerage, art installation, and more. All services are performed by a trained team of art handlers and experts in various fields.
Based in New York City, Fine Art Shippers serves many collectors, galleries, artists, auction houses, and art institutions on the East Coast of the United States. We have regular art shuttles running along the East Coast every two weeks, with pick-ups and deliveries in Boston, New York City, Washington, D.C., Miami, and other cities on the route. Our art shuttles also go to Texas, Colorado, Illinois, California, and other states, covering almost the entire United States, which allows us to offer comprehensive art moving services all over the country.
Moving fine art with Fine Art Shippers provides many benefits that include:
• Professional art packing and crating. Fine Art Shippers has extensive experience in packing and crating artwork of any kind, be it a painting or an oversized sculpture. We design and build custom wooden crates according to the client’s specifications and the shipping requirements of the artwork.
• Licenses. Fine Art Shippers has all the needed registrations and licenses to perform art moving and long-distance relocation. As an IATA agent, we also book all flights for international shipping ourselves.
• Insurance. Our art shuttles, as well as all of the art pieces that we are entrusted to move, are covered with appropriate art insurance for the client’s peace of mind. The items are also covered with art insurance while they are in storage with Fine Art Shippers.
• Comprehensive art moving quote. You can request a free shipping quote on our website. If you provide us with accurate measurements of the piece and specify the moving details, we will give you a comprehensive quote in return, without any further additional fees and charges.
• Customer support. At Fine Art Shippers, we strive to provide the best art moving experience possible. We stay in contact with our clients throughout the whole process of art moving, and we are flexible enough to meet any needs and requirements.
For any further information about our art moving services, please visit Fine Art Shippers website or contact our team directly.