SIOUX FALLS, S.D., June 10, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- MarketBeat, the leading source for stock market data and research tools, has published its list of "The 10 Most Searched Stocks on MarketBeat in May 2021".
Rankings are calculated based on the number of new MarketBeat users that have added the stock to their watchlist in May and the number of search queries for a company on MarketBeat in the same timeframe. While the monthly report is accessible to all users, MarketBeat All-Access subscribers can use the Trending Stocks Report to identify such companies based on the actions and interests of MarketBeat readers and subscribers.
"Targeting trending stocks is a proven strategy for both individual and institutional investors, which is why our Trending Stocks Report remains a trusted and popular tool among our subscribers," said MarketBeat founder and CEO Matt Paulson. "While we maintain the most accurate picture of the investment marketplace by providing up-to-the-minute real-time data, this monthly ranking captures a snapshot of the market's top movers."
MarketBeat offers the world's most comprehensive set of company profile data for publicly traded companies in the U.S. and tracks approximately 162,000 analyst recommendations from equities analysts in the U.S., U.K., and Canada annually.
The Top Ten Most Searched Stocks on MarketBeat in May 2021 are:
1. AMC Entertainment (NYSE:AMC) – Investors can't get enough of AMC stock. However, unlike when the stock popped as part of meme stock mania, this time investors may have a case.
2. Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) - Apple continues to impress investors with strong growth, but analysts may be wondering if all that growth is priced into AAPL stock.
3. Palantir Technologies (NYSE:PLTR) – Investors are getting their head around the possibilities of the company's distinct programs for public and private sector clients, making it likely that PLTR stock will be on this list for months to come.
4. Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) – Tesla remains one of the most actively traded stocks and with good reason. TSLA stock is up 241% in the trailing twelve months ending June 2, 2001.
5. Nio (NYSE:NIO) – The "Tesla of China" continues to impress investors with strong delivery numbers. And until there is a clear winner in the race to build a better battery, Nio's battery-as-a-service (BaaS) program gives the company a distinct advantage.
6. Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) – MSFT stock is down in the last 30 days, but that just looks like a buy-the-dip opportunity. Fresh off the launch of a new Xbox gaming console in November 2020, Microsoft will launch the latest version of Windows on June 24, 2021.
7. Ocugen (NASDAQ:OCGN) – This small biotech briefly surged on news that it is attempting to get a Covid-19 vaccine candidate, Covaxin, approved for use in the United States.
8. Ford (NYSE:F) - For long-suffering Ford investors, the phrase "it's about time" comes to mind. Ford was at the tip of the spear when it came to being all-in on electrification.
9. Tilray (NYSE:TLRY) – Tilray is now the largest cannabis producer, and TLRY stock is getting a lift after completing its merger with Aphria.
10. Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) – Like Apple, AMZN stock has been trading sideways despite the fact that the tech giant continues to post strong growth numbers. A new CEO along with its recent absorption of MGM Films will be among the many things that will keep the stock top of mind for many investors.
Find the full report at marketbeat.com.
MarketBeat is a financial media company based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. MarketBeat's mission is to empower individual investors to make better trading decisions by providing real-time financial information and objective market research. More than 2.3 million investors receive MarketBeat's flagship newsletter, MarketBeat Daily Ratings. MarketBeat also publishes a network of financial news websites that garner more than 25 million pageviews each month, a suite of web-based investment research software called MarketBeat All Access, and a mobile stock research app on iOS and Android. For more information, visit marketbeat.com.
Ngoc Thach, MarketBeat, +1 (605) 940-8824, firstname.lastname@example.org