The highly acclaimed "PMO Governance: Practical Strategies to Govern Portfolio, Program, and Project Delivery" is a book that helps organizations better execute corporate strategy and maximize business value. It contains insights, practical recommendations, and lessons learned from more than one hundred portfolios, programs, and projects that author Eugen Spivak had managed.
TORONTO - Aug. 22, 2022 - PRLog -- Today, 2 out of 3 companies fail in strategy execution. But there is a great news! The solution is here - the 12-time award-winning book on how to manage your strategy execution is back on the market!
After consulting, coaching, and teaching over 10,000 companies and individuals, Eugen Spivak, in his highly acclaimed book, "PMO Governance: Practical Strategies to Govern Portfolio, Program, and Project Delivery", uncovers the reasons why strategy execution fails and shows how companies can regain control of strategy execution and fully achieve strategic goals and objectives.
The book examines how to move from strategy to execution: how formulate the strategic objectives, how to vet and select the best ideas to achieve those objectives, and how to successfully cascade those objectives to programs and projects. The book shows you how to overcome common and uncommon pitfalls in managing different types of portfolios, programs, and projects. You will also gain valuable insights into how to achieve process maturity and build sustainable decision making and execution in the PMO (Project Management Office) - a department responsible for overseeing all programs and projects in an organization.
In recognition of the practicality, business value, and magnitude of the insights covered, the book has won 12 book awards. The current list of all awards received by the book "PMO Governance" includes:
- Winner, Business Reference Category: American Book Fest
- President's Book Award Winner - Gold, Reference Category: FAPA
- Finalist, Business Category: Indie Book Awards
- Finalist, Business: General Category: International Book Awards
- Canada Book Award Winner
- Best Book, Reference Category: Pinnacle Book Achievement Award
- Five-Star Book: Readers' Favorite
- Gold Award, Reference Category: Elit Awards
- Winner, Reference Category: Book Excellence Awards
- Honorable Mention, Nonfiction - Business/Finance: Readers Favorite
- Finalist, Reviewers Choice Award: Readerviews
- Finalist, Nonfiction - Business: Independent Author Network
To learn more about this book, visit https://eugenspivak.com/pmogovernance
About the book
"PMO Governance: Practical Strategies to Govern Portfolio, Program, and Project Delivery."
Available at major book retailers and Amazon at https://amzn.to/2YG9djh
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - The 12-time award-winning book "PMO Governance," which solves the problem of how to successfully deliver corporate strategy, is back on the market! | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog