AbbVie (NY: ABBV )
116.30 USD UNCHANGED Streaming Delayed Price Updated: 7:00 PM EDT, Jul 30, 2021 Add to My Watchlist
Press releases about AbbVie
AbbVie Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results
July 30, 2021
FDA Approves Expanded BOTOX® (onabotulinumtoxinA) Label to Include Eight New Muscles to Treat Adults with Upper Limb Spasticity
July 29, 2021
-- 6.7 million adults in the U.S. are living with spasticity across a variety of neurologic conditions
AbbVie and Calico Announce Second Extension of Collaboration Focused on Aging and Age-Related Diseases
July 27, 2021
New Data Presented on the Safety and Efficacy of Investigational AGN-190584 as a Potential Novel Treatment for Presbyopia, a Common and Progressive Eye Condition
July 25, 2021
- If approved, AGN-190584 is expected to be the first eye drop for the treatment of presbyopia, the eye's reduced ability to focus on near objects
DALVANCE® (dalbavancin) Receives FDA Approval to Treat Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections in Pediatric Patients
July 23, 2021
- DALVANCE® is the first and only single-dose infusion to treat acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI) in pediatric patients from birth
Venetoclax (VENCLEXTA®) Granted US FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation (BTD) in Higher Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
July 21, 2021
- This is the sixth BTD granted for venetoclax as AbbVie continues to show ongoing commitment across blood cancers including tough to treat myeloid malignancies
Allergan, an AbbVie Company, to Present New Data from its Leading Eye Care Portfolio at the 2021 ASCRS (American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery) Annual Meeting
July 20, 2021
- Data presentations highlight Phase 3 GEMINI 1 trial results on the safety and efficacy of investigational AGN-190584 (pilocarpine 1.25%) as a potential novel treatment for presbyopia, a common and...
AbbVie Provides Update Regarding RINVOQ® (upadacitinib) for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis in the U.S.
July 16, 2021
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) did not meet the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) action date for the supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for...
Collaboration Between AbbVie, Biogen and Pfizer Creates World’s Largest Browsable Resource Linking Rare Protein-Coding Genetic Variants to Human Health and Disease
July 08, 2021
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will announce its second-quarter 2021 financial results on Friday, July 30, 2021, before the market opens. AbbVie will host a live webcast of the earnings conference call at 8 a.m....
Upadacitinib (RINVOQ®) Met the Primary and All Secondary Endpoints in the 52-Week Phase 3 Maintenance Study in Ulcerative Colitis Patients
June 29, 2021
- Significantly more upadacitinib-treated (15 mg or 30 mg, once daily) patients achieved the primary endpoint of clinical remission (per Adapted Mayo Score) compared to patients on placebo at one-year...
AbbVie Gastroenterology Pipeline to be Featured at the 16th Congress of European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation (ECCO)
June 28, 2021
- Data being presented at the 16th Congress of ECCO include Phase 3 analyses from the upadacitinib (RINVOQ®) and risankizumab (SKYRIZI®) clinical trial programs
AbbVie Provides Update Regarding RINVOQ® (upadacitinib) in Psoriatic Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis in the U.S.
June 25, 2021
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has informed the company that the FDA will not meet the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) action dates for the...
CHMP Recommends Approval of RINVOQ® (upadacitinib) for the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis
June 25, 2021
- Positive opinion based on three global Phase 3 pivotal studies evaluating the safety and efficacy of RINVOQ (15 mg or 30 mg, once daily) used with or without topical corticosteroids in adults and...
AbbVie Exercises Right to Acquire TeneoOne and Lead Asset TNB-383B for the Potential Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
June 24, 2021
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) and Teneobio, Inc. announced today that AbbVie exercised its exclusive right to acquire TeneoOne, an affiliate of Teneobio, Inc., and TNB-383B, a BCMA-targeting immunotherapeutic...
AbbVie Declares Quarterly Dividend
June 17, 2021
The board of directors of AbbVie Inc. (NYSE: ABBV) today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $1.30 per share.
Zhongchao Inc. Partners with a Subsidiary of AbbVie Inc. (NYSE: ABBV) for Medical Education Services
June 16, 2021
Zhongchao Inc. (NASDAQ: ZCMD) ("Zhongchao" or the "Company"), a healthcare services company offering online healthcare information, professional training and educational services, today announced the...
IMBRUVICA® (ibrutinib) Plus VENCLEXTA®/VENCLYXTO® (venetoclax) Combination Shows Superior Progression-Free Survival Compared to Chlorambucil Plus Obinutuzumab in First-line Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemi
June 12, 2021
- All-oral, once-daily, chemotherapy-free, fixed-duration ibrutinib plus venetoclax (I+V) combination met its primary endpoint of progression-free survival (PFS) as assessed by an independent review...
New Data Shows AbbVie's VENCLYXTO®/VENCLEXTA® Fixed Duration Combination Demonstrates Sustained Progression-Free Survival in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients after Three Years off Treatment
June 11, 2021
- Four-year follow-up analysis of Phase 3 CLL14 trial (median follow-up 52.4 months), continues to demonstrate longer progression-free survival (PFS) after fixed-duration venetoclax plus obinutuzumab...
Caraway Therapeutics Establishes Collaboration with AbbVie to Develop Novel Small Molecule Therapeutics for Parkinson’s Disease and Other Related Disorders
June 09, 2021
Caraway Establishes Collaboration with AbbVie to Develop Novel Small Molecule Therapeutics for Parkinson’s Disease and Other Related Disorders
Allergan Aesthetics and BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) Put Real Stories at the Forefront in New Campaign
June 08, 2021
BRAND UNVEILS 'SEE YOURSELF' DOCUMENTARY STYLE CONTENT SERIES HIGHLIGHTING THE PEOPLE WHO GET TREATED WITH BOTOX® COSMETIC AND THEIR REASON WHY
CAPTIVATE Study Shows an IMBRUVICA® (ibrutinib) Plus VENCLEXTA®/VENCLYXTO® (venetoclax) Chemotherapy-Free Combination Has Potential to Provide Remission After Fixed-Duration Treatment for Chronic Lymp
June 07, 2021
- The fixed-duration combination met the primary endpoint of complete response rate at 56% among patients with previously untreated CLL, 70 years old or younger
Results from IMBRUVICA® (ibrutinib) RESONATE-2 Study Provide Up to Seven Years of Progression-Free and Overall Survival Data in First-Line Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
June 04, 2021
- With up to seven years of data, progression-free and overall survival benefits continue to be observed with first-line single-agent IMBRUVICA treatment in CLL patients including selected patients...
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will participate in the Goldman Sachs 42nd Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 8, 2021. Michael Severino, M.D., vice chairman and president, Robert A. Michael,...
Phase 3 Maintenance Results Show Patients with Crohn's Disease Receiving Risankizumab (SKYRIZI®) Achieved Endoscopic Response and Clinical Remission at One Year
June 02, 2021
- In Crohn's disease patients with clinical response to risankizumab IV induction treatment, a significantly greater proportion of patients treated with risankizumab 360 mg SC achieved endoscopic...
AbbVie to Present Analysis Evaluating Continuous RINVOQ® (upadacitinib) Treatment in Psoriatic Arthritis for More Than One Year at EULAR 2021 Virtual Congress
June 02, 2021
- In SELECT-PsA 2, 29 percent of bDMARD-IR patients treated with continuous RINVOQ (upadacitinib, 15 mg, once daily) achieved minimal disease activity at 56 weeks, which was consistent with...
New Long-Term Efficacy and Safety Analyses Evaluating RINVOQ® (upadacitinib) in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis to be Presented at EULAR 2021 Virtual Congress
June 02, 2021
- Long-term data from the Phase 3 SELECT-COMPARE trial show that continuous treatment with RINVOQ (upadacitinib, 15 mg, once-daily) plus MTX maintained rates of clinical remission and low disease...
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will participate in Bernstein's 37th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference on Wednesday, June 2, 2021. Michael Severino, M.D., vice chairman and president, and Robert A. Michael,...
AbbVie to Present Data from its Leading Migraine Portfolio at the 2021 American Headache Society (AHS) Annual Scientific Meeting
May 26, 2021
-- Phase 3 ADVANCE trial results on the safety and efficacy of atogepant in the preventive treatment of migraine are among several abstracts
AbbVie Receives European Commission Approval of VENCLYXTO® (venetoclax) in Combination with a Hypomethylating Agent for Patients with Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia Who Are Ineligible for Inte
May 25, 2021
-- VENCLYXTO® (venetoclax) in combination with a hypomethylating agent is a new regimen approved by the European Commission (EC) for patients with newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia (AML) who are...