NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- British Airways is helping those last minute holiday tripseekers travel in luxury style by offering tickets to London from just $2012 – all inclusive.
Simon Talling-Smith, Executive Vice President Americas, said, "We wanted to mark the start of a very exciting year in the UK with fantastic offers for our customers. The UK will be host to the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games and we're delighted to offer some great deals to help set the stage.
"There is no better way to travel than by flying to London in our award winning Club World and ringing the New Year in Trafalgar Square."
The sale starts on Thursday, December 8 and runs for just two days. Customers can travel outbound between December 20 and January 5, 2012 and back by January 8, 2012 giving them a Christmas and New Year in London. The $2012 fare includes all taxes, fees and charges.
This offer is valid from all 20 British Airways US gateways and all four Canadian gateways plus San Juan, Puerto Rico to London Heathrow, Manchester and Edinburgh. The New York JFK to London City service is also included in this special offer.
Those customers flying in Club World will experience the airline's award-winning business class. As well as the 6ft fully flat beds, the cabin also features the Club Kitchen, multi channel on demand in-flight entertainment and excellent dining and wines.
As well as the flight savings, customers can also pick up great package deals by booking hotels or car hire through ba.com, creating an extra special holiday in the UK.
Visit ba.com/gofor2012 to book.
Notes to editors:
- Sample roundtrip fares from all 20 US gateways to London, Manchester and Edinburgh:
|New York (JFK and Newark)||$2012|
|Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth||$2012|
|Washington, D.C., Baltimore||$2012|
|Orlando, Tampa, Atlanta||$2012|
|Seattle, Phoenix, Las Vegas||$2012|
|Los Angeles, Denver||$2012|
|San Francisco, San Diego, San Juan||$2012|
- Canadian gateways to London are Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Calgary. Canada fares are based in Canadian Dollars.
- American Airlines, British Airways and Iberia have launched their transatlantic joint business, giving customers access to a global network of over 400 destinations, more convenient connections and better scheduled travel times.
- The $2012 fare includes all taxes, fees and charges.
- All flights are based on roundtrip purchases.
- Flights between London and Manchester and Edinburgh are in Euro Traveller.
- Terms and conditions apply and are available on ba.com.
- Seats are subject to availability.
The British Airways logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1862
CONTACT: MEDIA CONTACT: Americas Communications (212) 716 0477