The Libya Oil and Gas Midstream Market as of late Published Market look into study with in excess of 100 industry enlightening work area and Figures spread through Pages and straightforward itemized TOC on “Libya Oil and Gas Midstream Market”.
The report gives data and the propelling business arrangement data in the segment to the trade. The report gives a thought related with the progression of this market advancement of key players of this industry. An assessment of this Libya Oil and Gas Midstream market depends upon points, which are of composed into advertise investigation, is fused into the reports.
The Libya Oil and Gas Midstream Market is projected to register a CAGR of over 0.44% during the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
– Libya has a pipeline network that is spread all over the country. The capacity of the pipelines is expected to remain stagnant in the forecast period, due to a lack of investment in the sector.
– The growth in the oil and gas midstream sector has been severely impeded due to the ongoing civil war in the country. However, in 2019, as most of the country had come under the military coalition, the prospects of the civil war ending in the forecast period have increased. It can become an opportunity for companies in the market.
Click Here to Get Latest Sample Copy of Updated Research 2020 before purchase
Key Market Trends
Growth of the Pipeline Sector to Remain Stagnant
– The pipeline sector is quite developed in the country. Most of the pipelines connect the oil and gas fields to different parts of the country, where oil and gas can be further refined and exported. Most of the exports from the country go toward the countries in Europe.
– As of 2019, the Libya Coastal Gas Pipeline was the largest gas pipeline in the country, with a capacity of 370 million cubic feet per day. The pipeline provides natural gas in one of the densest parts of the country.
– Production of natural gas increased in the country, by 2.2%, from 8.2 million metric ton of oil equivalent in 2017 to 8.4 million metric ton of oil equivalent, in 2018. The value of petroleum exports is approximately USD 17,141 million. The increase in the production of natural gas positively affects the midstream industry.
– Hence, the growth in pipeline capacity is expected to remain stagnant in the forecast period, due to little investment in the sector.
Increasing Production of Oil and Gas to Drive the Market
– The oil production increased in the country, by 8.7%, from 43.8 million metric ton in 2017 to 47.5 million metric ton in 2018. The increase in oil production in the country is expected to provide some growth in the sector.
– One of the most essential Libya’s crude oil blends is the Amna, with an API gravity of 37.0, high quality and low sulfur 0.17% crude oil. The oil grade is of excellent quality and requires a low level of refining maintenance and equipment.
– The Wafa-Mellitah oil pipeline is an oil and condensate pipeline, with a capacity of at least 120,000 barrels per day. The pipeline is one of the largest oil pipelines, by capacity, in the country.
– The Libyan oil and gas midstream industry is expected to grow slightly in the forecast period, due to an anticipated increase in the production of oil and gas.
The browse Full report description and TOC
The Libyan oil and gas midstream market is moderately consolidated. Some of the major companies include National Oil Corporation, ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP), Eni S.p.A. (NYSE:E), Total S.A. ADR(NYSE:TOT), and Suncor Energy Inc.