GO-FUND is an upcoming funding platform for ICO projects that has announced the launch of their pre-sale on November 23rd. Through the pre-sale, the registered users will be able to exchange BTC and USD into GO-FUND’s official token-GFC. The platform is estimated to be up and running in Q3 of 2019 and the funding raised from the ICO will be used for the development, operations, and promotion of the platform.
Once fully implemented, GO-FUND will enable the users to invest cryptocurrencies into innovative startups as well as companies by facilitating their free exchange. It will also work constantly to improve the functionalities of the platform as well as use cases by adding diverse funding projects.
GO-FUND calls itself “the connection between crypto and economy” as it strives to connect the thriving blockchain industry with the conventional economy. It provides a common platform for the crypto investors and the traditional economy-based startups and companies to come together, interact and share their mutual interests.
Services offered by GO-FUND
- Startup and Business Funding: The platform serves as the direct link between the crypto community and the businesses who seek funding online.
- Multi-Wallet: GO-FUND’s multi-wallet allows the user to store, exchange and invest up to 50 different types of fiat and cryptocurrencies.
- Masternodes: The platform offers innovative masternodes for their ICO that enables the users to enhance the platform’s security and efficiency.
- Legal Consulting: GO-FUND has tied up with leading international law firms that provide dedicated legal services to the entrepreneurs and investors.
- Financial Consulting: GO-FUND is backed by expert professionals, belonging to finance and consulting. They can advise the startup and company founders financially.
GO-FUND explores the potential of blockchain and cryptocurrency payments in revolutionizing the existing economy. It hopes for a future where the emerging companies can get funding in digital currency and boost their business. The problems with the existing startup investment system are that they don’t offer much transparency and GO-FUND offers a solution by publishing projects that comply with their standards. Another issue with the regular funding systems is complicated procedures and handling the legal aspects of it. To solve that, GO-FUND follows standardized protocols that allow the user to follow a simple procedure for executing the desired investment.
To overcome all these shortcomings, GO-FUND offers a well-crafted package of services to its founders and investors which are tailored to their needs. Unlike in traditional funding platforms where they might have to deal with multiple partners to handle different processes, at GO-FUND the entire handling of the transaction takes place with a single partner.
More information about the platform can be found on their official website.