The "Healthcare Contract Sales Organizations Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service (Personal Promotion), By End-use (Pharmaceutical Companies, Biopharmaceutical Companies), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global healthcare contract sales organizations market is expected to reach USD 21.8 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period.
- CMIC HOLDINGS Co., LTD
- EPS Corporation.
- QFR SOLUTIONS
- Mednext Pharma Private Limited
- Peak Pharma Solutions Inc.
- IQVIA, Inc.
- Promoveo Health
- Syneos Health
- Publicis Group
- UDG Healthcare plc.
High adoption of new technologies for contract sales by healthcare contract sales organizations, an increase in the interest among end users to maximize the sales of biopharmaceutical and small molecule drugs, a need for cost reduction associated with in-house sales, a rise in regulatory scrutiny, evolving provider habits, growing demand for personalized medicine, and increasing competition among healthcare companies are some of the key factors supporting the growth of the Healthcare Contract Sales Organizations market.
Pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and MedTech companies are facing increasing complexity in managing their product portfolios and engaging with stakeholders due to the constant advancement of healthcare systems and technologies. The COVID-19 pandemic has also posed challenges in effectively engaging with healthcare professionals.
To address these challenges, many companies are turning to contract sales organizations as outsourcing partners. CSOs offer dedicated services for various industries and provide flexibility in scaling sales forces up or down as needed. This strategic option is driving the growth of the healthcare contract sales organizations market and allowing companies to focus on development, performance, and growth while CSOs handle sales activities.
The healthcare contract sales organizations market is being driven by the adoption of the latest sales force automation solutions and omnichannel patient engagement. These technologies enable seamless communication between clients, sales representatives, and the field force, leading to increased efficiency and effectiveness in delivering services.
As companies seek to maximize their sales and expand their businesses, CSOs are delivering services more effectively and efficiently with the help of these technological advancements. With the increasing demand for these solutions, the healthcare contract sales organizations market is expected to grow further in the coming years.
Healthcare Contract Sales Organizations Market Report Highlights
- The personal promotion segment accounted for 46.6% of the Healthcare Contract Sales Organizations Market in 2022. This can be attributed to the growing R&D activities of pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and MedTech companies, which are expected to increase the number of new product launches and approvals, thereby supporting the growth of the personal promotion segment.
- Pharmaceutical companies segment held the largest share of 37.6% in 2022 in the Healthcare Contract Sales Organizations Market based on end-use. This can be attributed to the intense competition among pharmaceutical companies to maximize their sales, which in turn has created a demand for efficient teams to support their sales activities.
- The North American region accounted for the largest share of over 40.0% in the healthcare contract sales organizations market in 2022. This can be attributed to the presence of a substantial number of pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and MedTech companies in the region. These companies are actively investing in R&D activities, launching new products, and focusing on maximizing their sales, thereby increasing the demand for efficient contract sales services to support their sales activities.
|No. of Pages||100|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$11.9 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$21.8 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||7.8%|
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Healthcare Contract Sales Organizations Market (CSO) Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Lineage Outlook
3.1.1. Parent market outlook
3.1.2. Related/ancillary market outlook
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market driver analysis
188.8.131.52. Increase the R&D activities on drugs and increase in the drug pipeline
184.108.40.206. Growing interest of healthcare companies to increase the sales of the products
220.127.116.11. Adoption of digital technologies by Healthcare Contract Sales Organizations
3.2.2. Market restraint analysis
18.104.22.168. Quality issues associated with outsourcing
3.2.3. Covid-19 Impact & Recovery Analysis
3.2.4. Industry Analysis - Porter's
3.2.5. PESTLE Analysis
Chapter 4. Healthcare Contract Sales Organizations Market (CSO): Service Segment Analysis
Chapter 5. Healthcare Contract Sales Organizations Market (CSO): End-use Segment Analysis
Chapter 6. Healthcare Contract Sales Organizations Market (CSO): Regional Analysis
Chapter 7. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4qkuwm
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230526005190/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900