Qvidian, the innovator in sales execution solutions, today announced the newest release of their industry leading cloud-based Proposal Automation and Personalized Sales Content solution. The Spring 2014 release delivers compelling new user experience, collaboration, and progressive workflows for creating personalized sales documents even faster. This innovative release also further enhances integration with Salesforce.com, as well as Qvidian’s Customer Community.
“These latest advancements from Qvidian allow my team to be more productive than ever,” stated Lisa Priapi, Proposal Program Manager at NetApp (NASDAQ:NTAP). “The new user experience and advanced workflows streamlines my content managers’ workday, allowing us to accelerate our creation of proposals and RFP responses, enabling the sales team to shorten their sales cycles.”
Qvidian makes it simpler for sales teams to create personalized sales documents for prospects. Proposal, RFP and content managers are also able to administer and manage content even easier. Organizations will experience more rapid time to value with increased adoption by sales end users, shorter sales cycles with faster personalization and creation of sales documents, and increased productivity overall for sales, operations and support teams with a decreased time required to create needed content.
In addition, Qvidian’s proposal automation and personalized content engine supports mobile devices and deeper collaboration between sales, proposal and RFP teams to ensure prospects receive personalized and contextual documents in a timely, expedited manner.
Benefits to Sales Teams:
- Access to corporate knowledge base anytime, anywhere, and never be at a loss for answers in front of a client.
- Leverage the most up-to-date and compelling content your organization has teamed up to put together.
- Assemble, create and deliver personalized presentations on the go faster, right from an iPad.
- Create proposals before you leave a meeting and email direct to prospect for rapid response.
Benefits to Proposal Teams:
- Maintain content integrity for sales teams on the road.
- Never have sales teams "just throw a proposal together" because they are on the road.
- Deliver finished proposals to sales teams anytime, anywhere. No more need to flood the inbox.
Benefits for RFP Teams:
- Collaborate with SMEs wherever they are - on the road or across the globe.
- Make RFP responses more manageable by leveraging email to access content owners anytime, anywhere.
- Maintain integrity of content in the knowledge base by using workflows that email content owners when content is expired for updating.
“It’s imperative today that organizations have the ability to create personalized selling documents quickly and easily that enable sales teams to provide a superior buying experience to compete for today’s savvier buyers,” said Karen Meyer, VP of Product Management at Qvidian. “We are thrilled to launch these leading edge advancements for our customers, and feedback has been incredibly positive. We continue to solve complex business challenges for customers, and their ongoing enthusiasm is fueling us to create even more innovative solutions for the market.”
The Spring 2014 release of Qvidian Proposal Automation is available today. For more information, visit http://www.qvidian.com/proposal-software.
- Subscribe to our Sales iQ Blog
- Follow @Qvidian on Twitter
- Like Qvidian on Facebook
- Read our Press Releases
Qvidian provides cloud-based sales execution solutions that enable companies to accelerate sales ramp up time, capture new business, and optimize sales performance by closing the gap between strategy and sales execution. The company’s innovative software and advisory services offer real-time insight to ensure sales teams do what’s needed to win, by driving repeatable methodologies and making the sales organization more agile. With over 1,200 global customers including Dell (NASDAQ:DELL), Citi (NYSE:C), ADP (NASDAQ:ADP), CA (NASDAQ:CA), and Splunk (NASDAQ:SPLK), Qvidian is helping organizations significantly increase their profitable revenues while eliminating waste and reducing costs. For more information, visit www.qvidian.com or call 1-800-272-0047 or +44 (0) 870-734-7778.
All logos, company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Sara Guzzone, 617-502-4335