- Snowflake’s fifth annual user conference will reveal how enterprises can bring generative AI to their data
- Four days with 400+ sessions, including numerous content tracks centered on enabling enterprise success in data and generative AI await attendees
- Snowflake Summit kicks off on June 26th with a CEO fireside chat between Snowflake Chairman and CEO, Frank Slootman and NVIDIA Founder and CEO, Jensen Huang on Generative AI’s Impact on the Enterprise
Snowflake (NYSE: SNOW), the Data Cloud company, today announced its vast ecosystem will converge at the world's largest data, apps, and AI event, 'Snowflake Summit 2023’ live in Las Vegas, Nevada from June 26-29, 2023. Snowflake Summit 2023 will offer a deeper look at Snowflake’s latest innovations, use cases, and thought leadership across four days and will include an insightful fireside chat on generative AI with Jensen Huang, NVIDIA Founder and CEO, and more than 400+ sessions, 200+ onsite partners, featured speaker panels, and numerous specialized tracks focused on enterprise success in data and generative AI. Purchase tickets for the world’s largest data, apps and AI event here.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230605005185/en/
The Snowflake Ecosystem Will Converge at the World’s Largest Data, Apps, and AI Event, Snowflake Summit 2023 (Graphic: Business Wire)
“We are in the midst of an AI revolution powered by data that will reshape nearly every aspect of the enterprise,” said Denise Persson, Chief Marketing Officer at Snowflake. “Snowflake Summit is the place for organizations to learn how to access, build, and monetize data, tools, models and applications in ways that deliver immediate business impact.”
Nearly every enterprise is assessing the potential for Generative AI to better serve their users and customers. At Snowflake Summit 2023, attendees can look forward to Generative AI and LLM content, including:
- A Monday CEO keynote on generative AI’s impact on the enterprise, featuring NVIDIA Founder and CEO, Jensen Huang and Snowflake Chairman and CEO Frank Slootman, moderated by former Greylock general partner and current founder and CEO of Conviction, Sarah Guo
- A Thursday keynote panel featuring Andrew Ng, Landing AI Founder & CEO; Ali Dalloul, Microsoft VP Azure AI; Jonathan Cohen, NVIDIA VP of Applied Research; and moderated by Snowflake SVP of Product Christian Kleinerman
- Keynote presentations from Frank Slootman, Snowflake Co-Founder and President of Products, Benoit Dageville, Snowflake SVP of Product, Christian Kleinerman, unveiling the next wave of Snowflake’s product innovations including bringing 3rd party LLMs to your data, delivering 1st party LLMs as services, and creating LLM-enhanced product experiences
- New details around how Snowflake’s recent acquisition of Neeva will enable AI-driven search and conversational experiences in enterprises
- Technical deep dives into the latest Data Cloud advancements with generative AI and LLMs, Apache Iceberg, security & privacy, programmability, application development, clean rooms, streaming and much more
- Dozens of partner-led sessions about leveraging generative AI within an organization’s tech stack to drive long-term business impact
- 100+ Data Cloud Ecosystem announcements to support all aspects of an organization’s AI/ML strategies from new applications to technology integrations to services and more
For more information on Snowflake Summit 2023, visit the website.
- Check out the ‘Five Reasons You Can’t Miss Snowflake Summit’ in this webinar.
- Get the latest on Snowflake Summit 2023 speakers, sessions, and more leading up to the event with the official agenda.
- Stay on top of the latest news and announcements from Snowflake on LinkedIn and Twitter.
This press release contains express and implied forward-looking statements, including statements regarding Snowflake products, services, and technology offerings that are under development. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including those described under the heading “Risk Factors” and elsewhere in the Annual Reports on Form 10-K and the Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q that Snowflake files with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In light of these risks, uncertainties, and assumptions, actual results could differ materially and adversely from those anticipated or implied in the forward-looking statements. As a result, you should not rely on any forward-looking statements as predictions of future events.
Snowflake enables every organization to mobilize their data with Snowflake’s Data Cloud. Customers use the Data Cloud to unite siloed data, discover and securely share data, and execute diverse analytic workloads. Wherever data or users live, Snowflake delivers a single data experience that spans multiple clouds and geographies. Thousands of customers across many industries, including 590 of the 2022 Forbes Global 2000 (G2K) as of April 30, 2023, use Snowflake Data Cloud to power their businesses. Learn more at snowflake.com.
Product PR Lead, Snowflake