Splunk recently ranked First in Security Market in Gartner® Market Share: All Software Markets, Worldwide 2021 report
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK), the data platform leader for security and observability, today announced it has been named a Leader in 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)* for the ninth time in a row. Additionally, in the recently released Gartner Market Share: All Software Markets, Worldwide 2021* report, Splunk ranked No. 1 in SIEM market share. For a complimentary copy of the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management, visit the Splunk website.
“We are honored to be recognized across these reports, and we thank our customers and partners for making this recognition possible,” said Patrick Coughlin, Vice President of GTM Strategy and Specialization, Splunk. “We believe our position in the Leaders quadrant for the last nine times is a testament to our commitment to deliver a security analytics solution that accelerates threat detection and investigation, mitigates risk and protects your business.”
Splunk has continued to innovate their flagship security solution, Splunk Enterprise Security, as well as the rest of the organization’s integrated security portfolio. Major products and features of the Splunk security portfolio include:
- Splunk Enterprise Security: Organizations can assess risk-based alerting that transforms large volumes of noisy alerts into fewer high fidelity incidents. By grouping related events into a single incident, organizations can drive faster investigation and resolution, giving security teams time back in their day and more control over security operations.
- Splunk Intelligence Management (formerly TruSTAR): This integration delivers threat intelligence enrichment to help organizations quickly understand threat context, prioritize triage, and accelerate investigations and response.
- Splunk SOAR Cloud: This cloud-managed solution delivers orchestration and automation for faster investigations and response. With over 100 out-of-the-box automation playbooks, security teams can automate their most routine tasks.
- Splunk Enterprise 9.0 and Splunk Cloud Platform: Recently released innovations such as ingest actions, federated search, and data manager are helping to supercharge security use cases such as detecting advanced threats, investigation, threat hunting and more.
- Splunk Threat Research Team (STRT): Threat research and detections gathered and developed by the STRT fuel Splunk Security products, helping organizations stay one step ahead of emerging threats. With information provided by STRT, organizations can achieve faster time to value, increased threat visibility and quickly remediate threats using pre-packaged detections, machine-learning models and responses.
To learn more about Splunk’s security portfolio, visit the Splunk website.
*Gartner, Inc., 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management, Pete Shoard, Andrew Davies, Mitchell Schneider, October 10, 2022.
*Gartner, Inc., Market Share: All Software Markets, Worldwide 2021, Neha Gupta et al, April 12, 2022.
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks and service marks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Splunk Inc.
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) helps organizations around the world turn data into doing. Splunk technology is designed to investigate, monitor, analyze and act on data at any scale.
Splunk, Splunk>, Data-to-Everything and Turn Data Into Doing are trademarks and registered trademarks of Splunk Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective owners. © 2022 Splunk Inc. All rights reserved.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221013005309/en/