Qvidian’s Winter 2021 Release features new self-service, whitelisting, and time tracking capabilities
Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD) has announced enhanced product features in its Qvidian product designed to further enable customers to create powerful RFP responses and proposals while increasing team efficiency, compliance, and win rates. As part of Qvidian’s Winter 2021 Release, these features will be made available on November 13.
Features of Qvidian’s latest release include:
Upland Assist: Serving as a single point of access for self-service and customer support, Upland Assist is now available within Qvidian. Upland Assist provides enhanced support by delivering the following features in one seamless experience, without having to leave the product:
- Help Center: Search and browse the Qvidian Help Center
- Community: Search and browse Support Knowledge content
- Contact Support: Ability to submit a support ticket
- Email Domain Whitelisting: This new whitelisting global setting allows administrators to define which email domains Qvidian can send emails to, preventing users from sending sensitive information to unauthorized companies. When Qvidian sends emails, recipients with email domains that aren’t whitelisted will be removed and tracked by an audit event.
- Bulk Format Sections in Content: When applying a Style Template to Word documents in the Library, users can now choose if they also want to bulk apply section formatting (e.g., margins, page size, and orientation). Bulk section formatting helps content managers format content faster, making it easier to keep their Libraries polished and brand compliant.
- Time Tracking in Projects: Qvidian will now track the total amount of time a user spends in a project and associate it with an audit event. This data powers two new analytics reports within Qvidian in order to give users clear insights into staffing and team performance.
Further, Upland will host a live Virtual User Conference webinar for existing Qvidian customers on Wednesday, November 17. The webinar will highlight the upcoming 2022 release of Qvidian’s highly-anticipated brand-new content library. Existing Qvidian customers can register at https://info.uplandsoftware.com/qv2021-11-17q4vuc_registration.html.
To learn more about Qvidian, visit uplandsoftware.com/qvidian.
Upland helps global businesses accelerate digital transformation with a powerful cloud software library that provides choice, flexibility, and value. Our growing library of products delivers the "last mile" plug-in processes, reporting, and job specific workflows that major cloud platforms and homegrown systems don’t provide. We focus on specific business challenges and support every corner of the organization, operating at scale and delivering quick time to value for our 1,700+ enterprise customers. To learn more, visit www.uplandsoftware.com.