The "Flexible Packaging Market, by Product Type, by Material Type, by Application, and by Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Flexible packaging is the type of packaging product which is made from flexible materials and easily resilient materials. Flexible packaging can be readily molded into multiple shapes after filling or canning. Furthermore, these packaging products are mainly composed of metals, plastics, papers, foil, paper sheet, laminated paper, and plastic layers.
Global flexible packaging market has witnessed significant growth from 2020, owing to increasing demand for packaging solutions from various end-user industries such as food & beverage, medical, and consumer goods industries. The flexible packaging products provide enhanced protection, increased user convenience, and enhanced aesthetic appeal. These factors are expected to drive growth of the global flexible packaging market during the forecast period.
On the basis of product type, global flexible packaging market can be segmented into stand-up pouches, vacuum pouches, retort pouches, converted roll stock, gusseted bags, wicketed bags, laminated tubes, squeezable bottles, and others. Rising demand for lighter and convenient packaging solutions in packaging industry is expected to provide good growth to the market growth during the forecast period.
Flexible packaging market is expected to be in high demand across globe due to the growing consumption of packaged beverages and the preference for small-sized packs due to their affordability and convenience. According to Flexible Packaging Association, is a leading advocate and voice for the growing U.S. flexible packaging industry more than 46% of Americans are willing to pay more for flexible packaging that stores food and beverages, owing to its sustainability profile. Furthermore, increasing preference for flexible packaging by manufacturers due to marketing advantages is expected to favor the product demand in the region.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global flexible packaging market, and provides market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global Flexible Packaging market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global flexible packaging market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, flexible packaging manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global flexible packaging market
Global Flexible Packaging Market, By Product Type:
- Stand-up Pouches
- Vacuum Pouches
- Retort Pouches
- Converted Roll Stock
- Gusseted Bags
- Wicketed Bags
- Laminated Tubes
- Squeezable Bottles
Global Flexible Packaging Market, By Material Type :
- Cast polypropylene
- Poly Vinyl Chloride
- Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol
- Poly Styrene
Global Flexible Packaging Market, By Application:
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Dairy Products
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Ready-to-Eat Food Products
- Frozen & Chilled Food
- Personal Care
- Industrial and Institutional
Global Flexible Packaging Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Amcor Limited
- Bemis Company
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc.
- Mondi Group
- Sonoco Products co.
- Huhtamaki Oyj
- Constantia Flexibles Gmbh
- Ampac Holdings, Llc
- Bischof + Klein International
- Wipak Group
- AR Packaging
- Goglia Group
- Schur Flexibles
- Clondalkin Group
- Flair Flexible Packaging Solution
- Cellpack Packaging
- Sudpack Verpackungen
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ekv61w
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900