Calibre Mining Corp (OP: CXBMF )
1.260 USD -0.030 (-2.33%) Streaming Delayed Price Updated: 3:59 PM EDT, Jul 23, 2021 Add to My Watchlist
Stories about Calibre Mining Corp
Photo by Dominik Vanyi on Unsplash Anyone who has a finger on the pulse of the global economic situation has probably heard about ...
These Were The 50 Best-Performing Companies On The OTCQX Market In 2020
February 19, 2021
OTC Markets recently released its newest installment of the OTCQX Best 50 list. Released annually, the OTCQX Best 50 is a list of the 50 ...
Stocks That Hit 52-Week Highs On Tuesday
March 24, 2020
This morning 1422 companies reached new 52-week highs. Noteworthy Mentions: Tencent Holdings(OTC: TCTZF)was the ...
New 52-Week-High Achievers For Tuesday Morning
August 06, 2019
Before 10 am Tuesday, 46 stocks hit new 52-week highs. Noteables: The company with the largest market cap to set ...
Before 10 am Monday, 144 stocks hit new 52-week highs. Noteworthy Mentions: Nestle (OTC: NSRGF) was ...
BRIEF-Calibre Mining says IAMGOLD exercises second option after earning 51 pct interest in Eastern Borosi Gold Project, Nicaragua
June 02, 2017
* Calibre Mining Corp says iamgold exercises second option after earning a 51% interest in eastern Borosi Gold Project, Nicaragua
* Calibre Mining initiates maiden drilling at 100pct owned Santa Maria Gold-Silver Project on Borosi concessions, Nicaragua Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Calibre Mining and Centerra Gold continue to advance exploration programs on Siuna gold-copper project
March 23, 2017
* Calibre Mining Corp - co and Centerra Gold Inc continue to advance exploration programs on siuna gold-copper project, located in northeast Nicaragua
BRIEF-Calibre announces $1,780,000 private placement
December 15, 2016
* Calibre mining corp - proceeds of placement will be used to advance exploration and development of company's 100% owned gold projects in nicaragua
BRIEF-Calibre acquires 100% of the Primavera Gold-Copper Porphyry Project and Monte Carmelo Gold Project from B2Gold
November 03, 2016
BRIEF-Pierre Lassonde increases ownership in Calibre Mining to 14.13 pct
September 21, 2016
* Calibre Mining and Centerra continue to advance the Siuna project and receive positive metallurgical results from Cerro Aeropuerto Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom...
BRIEF-Calibre announces $3 mln private placement
April 11, 2016
BRIEF-Calibre and Centerra Gold drill advance new gold mineralized trends at La Luz gold project
March 22, 2016
* Calibre and Centerra Gold drill 53.7 metres grading 10.47 g/t AU at Cerro Aeropuerto and advance new gold mineralized trends, La Luz gold project, Siuna, Nicaragua Source text for Eikon: Further...
Haywood's Mick Carew Explains Why Now Is An 'Opportune Time For Consolidation' In The Mining Space
August 24, 2015
Mick Carew, a research analyst with Haywood Securities discusses a handful of his favorite names, some of which could become M&A targets.
From Blogs - TalkMarkets