Canadian Energy (TSX: CEU )
1.230 CAD +0.060 (+5.13%) Streaming Delayed Price Updated: 4:00 PM EST, Dec 4, 2020 Add to My Watchlist
Stories about Canadian Energy
Stocks That Hit 52-Week Lows On Tuesday
March 24, 2020
On Tuesday, 564 stocks hit new 52-week lows. Facts of Interest: China Construction Bank(OTC: CICHY)was the largest ...
Stocks That Set New 52-Week Lows Friday Morning
August 02, 2019
Friday morning, 349 companies reached new 52-week lows. Significant Points: China Construction Bank (OTC: ...
New 52-Week Lows for Tuesday Morning
July 30, 2019
Stocks That Managed to Breach 52-Week Lows Friday
July 26, 2019
On Friday, 247 companies set new 52-week lows. Key Facts: Bristol-Myers Squibb (OTC: BMYMP) was the biggest ...
Canada's main stock index fell on Friday, as investors were worried about the U.S.-China trade dispute, with Washington raising tariffs on Chinese goods even as the two sides tried to strike a...
CANADA STOCKS-TSX higher as rising oil prices lift energy shares
January 15, 2019
Canada's main stock index rose on Tuesday, as a more than 1.5 percent rise in crude prices lifted shares of energy companies.
CANADA STOCKS-TSX drops as trade tensions weigh on miners
November 27, 2018
Canada's main stock index fell on Tuesday, as U.S. President Donald Trump's latest threat to raise tariff on Chinese imports hit mining shares.
CANADA STOCKS - TSX edges up 0.06 percent
September 26, 2018
* The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX edged up 9.78 points, or 0.06 percent, to 16,169.28. * Leading the index were Canada Goose Holdings Inc, up 10.7 percent, Kinaxis Inc, up 3.7 percent, and...
CANADA STOCKS-TSX higher as banks gain ahead of expected U.S. rate hike
September 26, 2018
Canada's main stock index climbed on Wednesday, supported by banking stocks ahead of a widely expected interest rate hike by the U.S. Federal Reserve.
CANADA STOCKS - TSX rises 0.19 percent
July 25, 2018
* The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX rose 30.63 points, or 0.19 percent, to 16,420.76. * Leading the index were Toromont Industries Ltd, up 14.7 percent, FirstService Corp, up 6.8 percent, and...
NEW YORK, June 14 (Reuters) - * The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX rose 63.14 points, or 0.39 percent, to 16,328.96. * The biggest contributor to the TSX gain was Enbridge Inc adding 6.9 points to...
NEW YORK, May 16 (Reuters) - * The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX rose 10.25 points, or 0.06 percent, to 16,108.06. * The biggest contributor to the TSX gain was Canadian National Railway with 13.3...
CANADA STOCKS - TSX rises 0.64 pct, led by energy
May 14, 2018
NEW YORK, May 14 (Reuters) - * The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX rose 102.29 points, or 0.64 percent, to 16,085.61. * The biggest contributor to the TSX gain was Suncor Energy with 21.3 net index...
NEW YORK, May 11 (Reuters) - * The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX rose 23.82 points, or 0.15 percent, to 15,983.32, its seventh straight gain. The index rose 1.6 for the week, its best weekly...
May 11 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index rose on Friday as higher gold prices boosted materials stocks and after tepid jobs data raised the odds that Bank of Canada will hold interest rates...
* . REPORTS RECORD REVENUE FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017 AND DECLARES CASH DIVIDEND
(Adds details, updates to close) TORONTO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index closed at a three-week high on Friday, with energy companies leading gains across the board on higher oil prices....
BRIEF-CES Energy Solutions Corp. announces results for the third quarter ended Sept
November 09, 2017
* CES Energy Solutions Corp. announces results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2017 and declares cash dividend
* CES Energy Solutions Corp. announces refinancing of its 7.375% senior notes with 6.375% senior notes
BRIEF-CES Energy Solutions appoints new director
September 14, 2017
* CES Energy Solutions Corp declares cash dividend and announces the appointment of a new director Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-CES Energy Solutions announces extension, amendment to syndicated credit facility
July 14, 2017
July 11 (Reuters) - Canadian stock futures were little changed on Tuesday as investors seemed wary of making big bets ahead of Bank of Canada's interest rate decision on Wednesday.