It's easier than ever for Greek citizens to visit India. Indian Visa for Greek Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. India Visa allows travelers from Greece and other countries to visit India for short stays. These short stays range from 30, 90 and 180 days per visit depending on the purpose of the visit. Without the need to present documents in person at an embassy or consulate or to queue at the airport, applying for the India e-Visa is convenient and hassle-free for Greek passport holders.
HOW MANY TYPES OF E-VISA ARE THERE FOR INDIA?
- India Tourist e-Visa
- India Business e-Visa
- India Medical e-Visa
What Documents Do Greeks Need to Obtain an Indian Visa?
- Valid passport – you will have no issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
From immersing yourself in India's rich cultural heritage to enjoying delicious food down every street in every region, experience the allure of India. There are currently over 160 eligible countries that can apply for an India e-Visa by completing a simple online application form. The introduction of the eVisa Travel Authorization for India in 2014 has brought great benefits to eligible citizens wishing to visit the country of India and has given a significant boost to tourism. It is a multiple-entry visa, which means that Croatian citizens can enter India as many times as they wish during the year of validity. This means you can now avoid the paperwork associated with multiple visits to the consulate or embassy.
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Croatian?
- A valid Croatian passport with 6 months or more of validity before entering India.
- A digital copy of the passport’s biographical page
- A digital photograph with specific Indian eVisa guidelines
- A valid email address is required, this is where all updates and approval notifications will be sent.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the processing fees.
They say India changes you for better or for worse. Indeed, India can be an assault on all five senses. There are few countries in the world that leave such a lasting impression as India. India is an excellent holiday destination. If you are a Japanese citizen, you will need an India Tourist eVisa to enter the country. The Online India Visa, also known as India e-Visa, is available to Japanese passport holders planning a trip to India. The India Tourist eVisa is an electronic travel visa that allows visitors to enter the country. Therefore, if a Japanese citizen is traveling for business, medical or tourism reasons, they are required to apply for an India e-Visa prior to their arrival. Travelers can easily obtain a visa by filling out an online form that has fields to fill in passport information and personal information.
Documents Needed for the Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens
- A recent digital photo of the traveler
- A valid passport with at least six months validity
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- An e-mail address, so you can get your electronic visa in your inbox.
India has many excellent travel destinations that are well-received around the world. The country has the largest number of architecture and historical monuments that reflect its cultural heritage and traditions. Indian food, its hospitality, history and architecture and its various wonderful tourist spots. can attract everyone's attention. A trip to India will definitely be full of unexpected experiences; But one thing is for sure, you won't be coming home right away after the Indian adventure. India offers something for everyone. Indian Visa for Latvian Citizens is available as online application form from the Government of India since 2014. If you are traveling to India, you can apply for an India e-Visa. This India visa allows travelers from Latvia and other countries to visit India for short stays. These short stays range from 30, 90 to 180 days per visit, depending on the purpose of the visit.
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Latvia?
- Valid passport – most Latvians will have no difficulty obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is not expired.
- Digital photo – make sure that the photo is most recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and be ready to upload it.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Mode of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan