WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / May 26, 2023 / Transparency Market Research Inc. - The global bruise treatment market is projected to flourish at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2022 to 2031. As per the report published by TMR, the global bruise treatment market is expected to exceed a value of USD 444 million by 2031. The market was valued at over USD 312.3 million in 2021.
The increasing awareness among individuals about the availability and benefits of bruise treatment is expected to drive market growth. As people become more conscious of their health and appearance, they are more likely to seek remedies for bruises to reduce pain, swelling, and discoloration.
Knowledge at Your Fingertips: Request a Sample PDF Copy of this Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80295
The increasing geriatric population globally is also expected to drive the bruises treatment market as elderly individuals tend to have thinner, more fragile skin, making them more prone to bruising. Bruises occur due to different blood disorders, skin injuries, and vitamin deficiencies.
The increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and other disorders is also expected to boost the market growth. With the increasing prevalence of different types of blood disorders such as hemophilia, anemia, and leucocytosis, Von Willebrand's disease is expected to fuel the demand for bruises treatment.
Increasing advancements in the formulation and delivery methods of bruise treatment products contribute to market growth. Manufacturers are introducing new products with improved efficacy, ease of use, and faster results, attracting consumers and driving market expansion.The easy availability of bruise treatment products through various retail channels, including hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online platforms, has made them more accessible to consumers. This accessibility has positively influenced the market demand.
Key Takeaways from the Market Report
- As of 2023, the bruise treatment market is forecast to reach US$ 335 million
- By disease type, the hematoma segment is expected to account for key market share in 2023
- Based on treatment type, the anti-inflammatory drug segment is expected to account for a market share of more than 60% in 2031.
- Blood disorder segment to remain popular as bruises result from bleeding of tiny blood vessels under the skin
- Based on end-user, the hospital segment remains the most favored medical setting in the bruise treatment market
- North America is projected to be the lucrative market for bruise treatment market
Expand Operations in the Future - To Get Requisite Details, Ask for a Custom Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=80295
Bruise Treatment Market: Prominent Drivers and Trends
- The growing technological advancement in healthcare settings and increased awareness and increased prevalence of disease coupled with increasing treatment rates to drive the market growth during the forecast period
- Increasing demand for organic and natural bruises products and improved treatment offers an opportunity for market expansion.
- Technological innovation and an increase in research & development activities and advancements in the formulation of bruise treatment products accelerate the growth of the market during the forecast period
- Manufacturers are incorporating innovative ingredients and developing new delivery systems to enhance the efficacy of their products
Bruise Treatment Market: Regional Analysis
- North America is expected to lead the bruise treatment market. An increase in research and development activities and the presence of a well-established healthcare infrastructure are the key factors driving the growth of the market. The increasing awareness among the population in the United States and Canada is expected to provide an opportunity for market growth.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness lucrative growth opportunities for the bruise treatment market during the forecast period. The growing technological advances in healthcare and easy availability of treatment for targeted diseases are fueling regional market growth.
Transparency Market Research has profiled the following players in its global bruise treatment market report:
- Arnicare Boiron
- Zealous Health Private Limited
- Pharmavite LLC
- Topix Pharmaceuticals
- Other Prominent Players
The key bruise treatment market players are engaged in regulatory approvals, the launch of new products, and new and strategic collaborations. Some specific developments are as follows:
- In October 2020 - STADA signed an exclusive supply agreement with MediPharma Labs Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of MediPharma Labs Corp. a global leader in specialized, research-driven pharmaceutical-quality development and manufacturer of cannabis API and derivative products to provide medical cannabis products for the European pharma sector.
- Boiron specializes in homeopathic products and offers bruise treatment options. Their products may contain natural ingredients such as arnica, which is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties and promote healing.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy this Report Now@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80295<>
Bruise Treatment Market: Key Segments
- Bleeding disorder
- Vitamin Deficiencies
- Skin Injuries
- Anti-coagulant Drugs
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Sales
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE: Transparency Market Research Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com: