The "Global Medical Electronics Market (2022-2027) by Component, End-User Product, Medical Procedure, Medical Device Classification, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Medical Electronics Market is estimated to be USD 6.8 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 9.63 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.2%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Medical Electronics Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Medical Electronics Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Medical Electronics Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, The analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Medical Electronics Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Rising Healthcare Spending and Ever-Changing Healthcare Landscape
- Increasing Adoption of Iot-Based Smart Medical Devices
- Escalating Demand for Portable Medical Devices and Wearable Electronics
- Growing Use of Radiation Therapy in Diagnosis and Treatment of Diseases
- Existing Favorable Healthcare Reforms and Financial Assistance by Governments for Senior Citizens
- Designing Compatible Medical Electronics and Establishment of Connected Ecosystem
- Rising Maintenance and Refurbishment Costs of Medical Electronics
- Untapped Potential in Developing Countries
- Advances in Sensors and Digital Technologies
- Positive Growth Outlook in Healthcare Sector
- IoT Leading Way for Remote Connectivity
- Stringent Regulatory Processes and Increased Testing Requirements for Product Approval
- Cybersecurity Risks Posed by Proliferation of Connected Medical Devices
The Global Medical Electronics Market is segmented based on Component, End-User Product, Medical Procedure, Medical Device Classification, Application, and Geography.
- By Component, the market is classified into Sensors, Batteries, Memory Chips, Displays, and Microprocessors/Microcontrollers.
- By End-User Product, the market is classified into Diagnostic Imaging Devices, Patient Monitoring Devices, Medical Implantable Devices, Ventilators and RGM Equipment, and Other Devices.
- By Medical Procedure, the market is classified into Non-Invasive Procedure, Minimally Invasive Procedure, and Invasive Procedure.
- By Medical Device Classification, the market is classified into Class I, Class II, and Class III.
- By Application, the market is classified into Medical Imaging, Patient Monitoring, Clinical, Diagnostic, And Therapeutics, Cardiology, Flow Measurements, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- 3M Healthcare
- Analog Devices Inc
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International Inc
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Boston Scientific Corp
- Cardinal Healthcare Cirtec Medical Corp (Cactus Semiconductor)
- EDDA technology Inc
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc
- FUJIFILM Medical Systems
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi High Technologies Corp
- Hologic Inc
- iCAD Inc
- Innovative Sensor Technology (Ist Ag)
- Maxim Integrated
- McKesson Corp
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Philips Healthcare Pvt Ltd
- Renesas Electronics Corp
- Sensirion AG.
- Siemens Healthcare
- STMicroelectronics NV
- TE Connectivity
- Tekscan Inc
- Texas Instruments Inc
- Toshiba medical systems Corp
- Vucomp Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fg60kq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900