The "Global Healthcare Trends: Inflation Surge" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report uses the statistics as well as survey data to determine how micro and macro coincide and formulates possible strategic takes.
The briefing examines how the top global healthcare trends such as shifting consumer health behaviours, personalisation, the transformation of medicinal production, telehealth and sustainability are expected to perform in the background of an inflationary environment.
Strategy Briefings offer unique insight into emerging trends world-wide. Aimed squarely at strategists and planners, they draw on The International's vast information resources to give top line insight across markets and within consumer segments.
Why buy this report
- Identify factors driving change now and in the future
- Understand motivation
- Forward-looking outlook
- Briefings and presentation should provoke lively discussion at senior level
- Take a step back from micro trends
- Get up to date estimates and comment
Key Topics Covered:
- Shifting Consumer Health Behaviours and Inflation
- Personalisation and Inflation
- Transforming Medproduction and Inflation
- Telehealth and Inflation
- Sustainability in Healthcare and Inflation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pcehm
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900