The "Genital Herpes Drugs in Development by Stages, Target, MoA, RoA, Molecule Type and Key Players, 2022 Update" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Genital Herpes - Drugs In Development, 2022, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Genital Herpes (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Genital Herpes (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Genital Herpes and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 6, 2, 21 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Genital Herpes (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Genital Herpes (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Genital Herpes (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Genital Herpes (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Genital Herpes (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Genital Herpes (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Genital Herpes (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Genital Herpes (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered:
Genital Herpes - Overview
Genital Herpes - Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
- Products under Development by Companies
- Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Genital Herpes - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
Genital Herpes - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Genital Herpes - Drug Profiles
Genital Herpes - Dormant Projects
Genital Herpes - Discontinued Products
Genital Herpes - Product Development Milestones
Featured News & Press Releases
- Oct 18, 2021: United BioPharma, Shanghai Public Health Clinical Centre and Cheng Kung University partner on world's first long-acting Herpes Treatment UB-621
- Jul 22, 2021: Rational Vaccines receives UK MHRA Innovation Passport for RVx201 for the treatment of genital herpes resulting from herpes simplex type 2 (HSV-2) virus
- Nov 10, 2020: United BioPharma received IND approval from China NMPA for UB-621 Phase 2 trial in patients with Recurrent Genital Herpes
- Sep 20, 2019: New Penn-Developed Vaccine Prevents Herpes in Mice, Guinea Pigs
- Jun 10, 2019: United BioPharma receives US FDA approval for UB-621 Phase 2 trial in recurrent Genital Herpes Patients
- Dec 06, 2017: Nanoviricides Initiates a Safety/Toxicology Study of Its Leading Shingles Candidates
- May 04, 2017: Admedus Releases Results of HSV-2 Phase IIa Study
- Mar 06, 2017: NanoBio Receives SBIR Grant For Genital Herpes Vaccine
- Dec 01, 2016: AiCuris Announces Start of LipP 1: First Subject Enrolled in the Clinical Phase 2 Trial with Topical Pritelivir for the Treatment of recurrent Labial Herpes
- Oct 19, 2016: Admedus Announces Positive Unblinded HSV-2 Phase II Interim Data
- Mar 04, 2016: Interim HSV-2 Phase II clinical trial data encouraging
- Feb 03, 2016: Model helps decide drug dose for clinical testing
- Nov 15, 2015: IND submission of a phase I clinical trial for UB-621, an Anti-HSV-gD antibody, was approved by Taiwan Food and Drug Administration (TFDA)
- Sep 22, 2015: NanoBio's Genital Herpes Vaccine Demonstrates Efficacy In Guinea Pigs As Both A Prophylactic And A Therapeutic Vaccine
- Aug 17, 2015: Vaxart to Present at the 6th Euro Global Summit and Expo on Vaccines and Vaccination in Birmingham, UK on August 18, 2015
- Abivax SA
- AiCuris Anti-infective Cures AG
- AlphaVax Inc
- Anteris Technologies Ltd
- Astellas Pharma Inc
- Auritec Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Auro Vaccines LLC
- Biomere LLC
- BioNTech SE
- BlueWillow Biologics Inc
- Brandenburg Antiinfektiva GmbH
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- iosBio Pharma Ltd
- NanoViricides Inc
- Nykode Therapeutics AS
- Rational Vaccines Inc
- Shulov Innovative Science Ltd
- SL VaxiGen Inc
- Starpharma Holdings Ltd
- United BioPharma Inc
- Vaxart Inc
- Vir Biotechnology Inc
- Vironova Medical AB
- Wuhan Binhui Biotechnology Co Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qf6xvn
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900