The "Zirconium - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Zirconium Market to Reach 1.1 Million Metric Tons by 2026
After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Zirconia segment is readjusted to a revised 2.7% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The global market for Zirconium estimated at 950.1 Thousand Metric Tons in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of 1.1 Million Metric Tons by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.1% over the analysis period. Zircon, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 3.3% CAGR and reach 845.3 Thousand Metric Tons by the end of the analysis period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at 86.1 Thousand Metric Tons in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach 511.2 Thousand Metric Tons by 2026
The Zirconium market in the U.S. is estimated at 86.1 Thousand Metric Tons in the year 2021. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of 511.2 Thousand Metric Tons by the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 2.7% over the analysis period.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.3% and 3.4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.3% CAGR.
Global Zirconia Market Segment to Reach 224.1 Thousand Metric Tons Billion by 2026
Global market for Zirconia is estimated at 190.8 Thousand Metric Tons in 2020, and is projected to reach 224.1 Thousand Metric Tons by 2026 reflecting a compounded annual growth rate of 2.7% over the analysis period.
China constitutes the largest regional market for Zirconia segment, accounting for 41.1% of the global consumption in 2020. Asia-Pacific is poised to register the fastest compounded annual growth rate of 3.8% over the analysis period, to reach 27.6 Thousand Metric Tons by the year 2027.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession: Pandemic Holds Negative Implications for Global Zircon Market
- Industrial Activity to Remain Subdued in the Immediate Term
- Zirconium: An Overview
- Manufacturing Process
- Types of Zirconium
- A Note on Hafnium and Titanium
- Major End-Use Applications of Zirconium
- Zirconium: Strong, Malleable, Ductile Metal with Excellent Corrosion Resistance
- Myriad End-Use Applications Drive Demand
- Global Market Outlook: Zirconium Holding Intriguing Prospects for Future Applications
- Regional Analysis: Strong Chinese Demand and Restricted Supply
- Australia and South Africa: Dominant Countries Worldwide in Terms of Zirconium Reserves and Production
- Competitive Landscape
- Recent Market Activity
- Select Innovations
- Select Global Brands
- Zirconium - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 89 Featured)
- Allegheny Technologies, Inc.
- ASM Inc
- Astron Ltd.
- Foskor Zirconia (PTY) Limited
- Iluka Resources Limited
- Imerys Fused Minerals Murg GmbH
- Kenmare Resources plc
- Luxfer Holdings plc
- Oxkem Limited
- Richards Bay Minerals
- The Chemours Company
- TiZir Limited
- Tosoh Corporation
- Tronox Limited
- Zhejiang Jinkun Zirconium Industry Co., Ltd.
- Zircomet Limited
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Ceramics: Major End-Use Sector
- Relevance in Refractories & Foundries Favors Growth
- Investment Casting: A Major Application Area in the Foundries Vertical
- Increasing Use of Zirconium in Sand Casting Bodes Well
- Intriguing Properties Bolster Zirconia Demand in Ceramics & Foundry Applications
- Opportunities in Nuclear Power Generation Sector
- Effect of Fukushima Accident in Japan
- Heat Resistant Properties Encourage Use in the Aerospace & Defense Industry
- With the Aviation Industry on the Brink of Annihilation, Aircraft Assembly Lines Will Take a Longer Time to Recover
- Rising Use of Orthopedic and Dental Implants Boosts Market Demand
- Zirconium Emerges as a Strong and Reliable Material for Dental and Orthopedic Implants
- Zirconia Displays Bright Shine in Dental Crowns Space
- CAD/CAM Technology Enables Zirconia to Scale New Heights in Dental Restoration Applications
- Multilayer Zirconia Transforms Dental Prosthetics Industry with Sparkling Applications
- Zirconium Oxide Nanoparticles Offer Lucrative Growth Opportunities
- Cubic Zirconia or Fake Diamonds: Another Application of Zirconia Mineral with Huge Untapped Potential
- Established Use Case in Chemical Industry Augurs Well
- Zirconium Use in Coatings Gain Momentum
- Emerging and Newer Applications Augur Well
- Urbanization Favors Demand for Zirconium-based Sophisticated Products
- World Urban Population in Thousands: 1950-2050P
- Key Factors Hampering Market Prospects for Zirconium
- Alternate Minerals
- Health and Environmental Effects of Zirconium
- Discontinued Use of Zirconium in TV Glass
- Challenges Associated with Usage in Dental Implants
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dqp8zz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900