Firan Technology Group Corp (TSX: FTG )
2.220 CAD -0.090 (-3.90%) Streaming Delayed Price Updated: 4:00 PM EST, Jan 26, 2021 Add to My Watchlist
Stories about Firan Technology Group Corp
Stocks That Hit 52-Week Highs On Monday
December 23, 2019
During the morning session on Monday, 216 stocks hit new 52-week highs. Interesting Points: Alibaba Group Holding (NYSE: BABA) ...
Stocks That Hit 52-Week Highs On Wednesday
December 18, 2019
Before 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday, 234 companies hit new 52-week highs. Things to Consider: Alibaba Group Holding (NYSE: BABA) was ...
* FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORATION (“FTG”) IS AWARDED A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT FOR THE DELIVERY OF KC-46 SIMULATED COCKPIT CONTROL DEVICES AND BOOM OPERATOR TRAINING STATIONS
BRIEF-Firan Technology Reports Q4 EPS Of $0.01
February 07, 2018
BRIEF-Firan Technology says awarded multi-million dollar contract for C-130 simulated cockpit control devices
October 17, 2017
* Firan Technology Group Corporation (“FTG” ) awarded multi-million dollar contract for the development and delivery of C-130 simulated cockpit control devices Source text for Eikon: Further company...
* Firan Technology Group Corporation ("FTG" or "Corporation") announces second quarter 2017 financial results
5 TSX Small Caps That Could Benefit From Big U.S. Exposure
November 30, 2016
Donald Trump’s America-first policies could greatly benefit the 5 TSX small caps on our list today as they each generate more than 60% of their revenue from the United States.
Tags Stocks / Equities
From Blogs - TalkMarkets
BRIEF-Firan technology group announces Q3 results
October 11, 2016
BRIEF-Firan Technology Group Q3 earnings per share $0.15
October 11, 2016
* Firan Technology Group (FTG) announces appointment of Mike Andrade to the board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
BRIEF-Firan Technology Group says Q2 EPS $0.07
July 11, 2016
BRIEF-Firan Technology Group announces licencing agreement with Earthone Circuit Technologies
June 27, 2016
* Firan Technology Group Corporation announces licencing agreement with Earthone Circuit Technologies Corporation
* Teledyne agrees to divest Teledyne percent to Firan Technology Group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
BRIEF-Firan Technology Group signs LOI to buy an aeronautics equipment manufacturing unit
April 19, 2016
* Firan Technology Group Corporation announces C$6 mln bought deal private placement offering in support of a planned acquisition
TORONTO, March 9 (Reuters) - A long-awaited rebound in Canadian manufacturing is finally taking hold as currency hedges and contracts priced when the country's dollar was stronger expire, giving...