Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD) announced that it has been cited for two of its market-leading knowledge management software products – Panviva and RightAnswers – in the 2022 Gartner® “Market Guide for Customer Service Knowledge Management Systems” report.
“Over the past decade, Upland has continued to expand our presence within the knowledge management market, delivering the specialized knowledge solutions that our customers need to unlock real, tangible results for their business,” said Keith Berg, SVP and General Manager at Upland. “Upland's knowledge strategy incorporates leading AI and Machine learning technologies to enable the creation, enrichment, and delivery of personalized, actionable knowledge at an enterprise level, and we are thrilled to have been recognized in the Gartner research.”
- Panviva delivers employees and customers with contextual guidance at their moment of need. By simplifying complex processes and helping communicate critical changes in highly compliant industries, Panviva’s unique design allows agents to access critical processes and policies instantly. From a single source of truth, governed knowledge is delivered to web, chatbots, CRMs and self-service portals enabling a true omnichannel experience for customers.
- RightAnswers uses AI and machine learning to improve the employee and customer experience by enabling organizations to create a trusted knowledge sharing culture. It integrates with organization’s existing applications to create, find, and share knowledge, giving users the flexibility to connect all available knowledge sources and deliver relevant information where users are already doing their work. RightAnswers is also Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) Verified V6, demonstrating Upland’s leadership in, and commitment to, the knowledge management market.
In July of this year, Upland was also cited as a Sample Vendor in Knowledge Management Systems for CS in the Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for Customer Service and Support Technologies, 2022, which provides a view of how a technology or application will evolve over time. The benefits of knowledge management are more understood today than they have ever been.
For more information about Upland’s knowledge management products visit:
- Panviva: https://uplandsoftware.com/panviva/
- RightAnswers: https://uplandsoftware.com/rightanswers/
- InGenius: https://uplandsoftware.com/ingenius/
- BA Insight https://www.bainsight.com/
GARTNER and Hype Cycle are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Upland Software
Upland helps global businesses accelerate digital transformation with a powerful cloud software library that provides choice, flexibility, and value. Our growing library of products delivers the plug-in processes, reporting, and job specific workflows that major cloud platforms and homegrown systems don’t provide. We focus on specific business challenges and support every corner of the organization, operating at scale and delivering quick time to value for our 1,800+ enterprise customers. To learn more, visit www.uplandsoftware.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221031005253/en/